What about taxes?

Invoicing & Tax inquiries for Influencers

Written by Nicke
Updated over a week ago

You have to pay your taxes according to your national jurisdiction.
Ask your accountant or your talent manager regarding invoice inquiries.

You can send your invoices to invoices@postforrent.com with the following details:

Post for Rent (HK) Limited
Hong Kong
Tung Hip Commercial Building248 Des Voeux Road, Central
Room 1702, 17/F.,
Company id: 652414

Did this answer your question?