When looking for the perfect influencers for your campaign you can see a handful of different data on their profile after clicking on 'Influencers'. But what do they mean?
- Content quality means how other brands who have worked with the influencer have rated his/her uploaded content. As you can see this influencer brings quality content!
- Response rate means how often and how quickly an influencer answers to an incoming message.
- Chat response time is the average time it takes an influencer to answer an incoming message.
- Request response time is the average time a brand needs to accept or reject an influencer's request.
- Request response rate is the percentage of the influencer's accepted campaigns out of all that were requested.